cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing data from node and its sub node

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is, i have to fetch the name and designation of employee from database table based on pernr no.

Now from another table i have to fetch the qualification details( More then one record ) based on the pernr no.

For a particular manager there are 3 employees under him, for whome i have to display name, designation, and qualification details.

How can i proceed for that.

One thing i can understand is, it can be possible by taking one parent node in which name, designation attributes will be there with one subnode containing qualification details.

But how can i get data in node in interface and also how can i pass this node type data to form.

Whether it can be possible to achieve by some other mean..?

Please suggest.

Regards,

Pankaj Aggarwal

Edited by: pankaj aggarwal on Jun 4, 2010 12:10 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, I don´t understand how is your question adobe related, probably you can provide some more details about the task.

From my view: You´re supposed to do all the necessary operations in the backend and use the form only to display the prepared data. That means any copying, accessing etc. is done in backend/ ABAP/ and so it is not an Adobe related problem.

If you need to copy the values between fields in the form, you can easily search for keywords like this and parent, which are used for indirect addressing to spare some time, not to use the absolute paths.

Regards Otto

Answers (0)