Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding to authorization of movement type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing one problem for that i want check movement type authorization given by whom and when it is to be given?

i want to know how i can check or where i found the status? or if any transection through i can trace this?

pls reply,

Thanks & Regards,

Madhus

Edited by: madhus.frnds on Jun 4, 2010 8:35 AM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try in SUIM tcode where there are lot of options in finding for roles, users, transactions and authorization objects.

Regards,

Sharath

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try in SUIM tcode where there are lot of options in finding for roles, users, transactions and authorization objects.

Regards,

Sharath

0 Kudos

Dear Sharath,

Thanks, I had check in transaction SUIM but i can not get user name and perticular details(like time and date) e.g movement type 101 is given in user ou2 on dated 1/1/2008 and this 12.30 time.

Pls. Reply,

Thanks & Regards,

Madhus

0 Kudos

> Thanks, I had check in transaction SUIM but i can not get user name and perticular details(like time and date) e.g movement type 101 is given in user ou2 on dated 1/1/2008 and this 12.30 time.

Hi Madhus

First find out the roles whcih provide access to specific movement types either through trxn SUIM or through table AGR_1251.

Then check about the assignment of roles to users through table AGR_USERS.

Note: Object to provide access to movement types is M_MSEG_BWA.

Thanks.

Anjan

0 Kudos

Dear,

Thanks, Actually want to check to whom(user name) and when(date) movement type(like 101, 501) authorization is given?

in suim i found date and movement type details but not found user. how can i trace user name, date and movement type.

Thanks for reply.

Regards,

Madhus

0 Kudos

> Thanks, Actually want to check to whom(user name) and when(date) movement type(like 101, 501) authorization is given?

> in suim i found date and movement type details but not found user. how can i trace user name, date and movement type.

Go to trxn SE16 --> Enter table name AGR_1251 --> Enter object name(M_MSEG_BWA) in the field "Object"

--> enter fleld name(BWART) in the field "Field Name" --> enter the values you want in to check(Like 101, 501) in the field "Value" --> CLick on execute

This will list you all the roles which provides access to the movement types. Select and copy all the roles in a spreadsheet.

Go to trxn SE16 --> Enter table name AGR_USERS --> In the "Role" field insert all the roles you extracted from AGR_1251 --> CLick on execute

This will give you the infomation about the roles assignment details to the users(Like User name, date of assignment, time of assignment etc).

Thanks.

Anjan

0 Kudos

Dear all,

Thanks for reply problem is solved as per your guideline

Thanks once again.

Regards,

Madhus

Nibu
Contributor
0 Kudos

> I am facing one problem for that i want check movement type authorization given by whom and when it is to be

> given?

> i want to know how i can check or where i found the status? or if any transection through i can trace this?

If you have enabled Trace , you can find the user level traces at SM20 . The user master changed can be captured by SUIM .

Also Each roles holds the information, LAST CHANGED BY .

Regards,

Nibu Antony

Edited by: Nibu Antony on Jun 4, 2010 10:06 AM