cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock posting in manually generated lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a scenario when I need to do a stock posting (post to blocked stock) through a manually created lot. When there is an in-process rejection, I need to create a lot manually and after giving UD I need to post the stock to blocked stock. For this I have:

1. Created an inspection plan with task list type 5 (production).

2. Created an inspection lot manually with inspection type 04 (Final inspection at GR from production)

Now when I go to QA32 for UD, I am not able to find any option for stock posting.

Kindly let me know if I am missing something or if I am not following the ideal process.

Snigdho..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

If the rejected material cannot be reworked and has to be handled through certain disposition procedures then you can do the same in 04 inspection.

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your suggestions...

Closinf the thread...

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Snigdho

In the case of inprocess inspection you can never post the material to block stock as there is no stock available for posting

You are only doing confirmation of quantity. The best way to have control here is

For a better control over the 03 inspection these setting have to be defined in PP configuration for production order Type in Tcode OPK4 in config

SPRO > Production> Shop floor control> confirmation> define confirmation parameters

Maintain

1)Operation sequence u2013 error when order sequence is not adhered to

2) Overdeilvery u2013 Error when over delivery tolerance is exceeded

3) Results Rec. (QM)- Error message if no Insp results exist

In PP you can also configure rework order so that while confirmation you can post the quantity in rework and a rework order gets triggered

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gajesh...

You are right, functionally one cannot move material to a block stock before confirming all the operation.

I have the rework option (by trigger function) with me, but that's applicable only when rework is needed.

Otherwise I was wondering whether there are any other option.

One thing I have in my mind is that we can confirm the subsequent operations with yield as scrap and

finally move the material to the blocked stock at the last operation (using inspection type 04). In that way only

I can move the material to block stock.

Let me know if you feel this is correct..

Thanks a lot for your help again...

Snigdho

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stock posting tap is not available in manual lot.

you can do it through MB1B mvt type 349

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Snigdho

For manual lot there will not be any stock posting tab. But the normal process of rejection is to move material from block to quality using MB1B 349 and along with activating 08 inspection type. Here you will be to do the stock posting

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Here in my case, first an in-process inspection takes place (inspection type 03). Now during that operation if there is a rejection of lot, we need to stop the production before going to the subsequent operations and move that material to blocked stock.

Now when I am rejecting the lot in that operation, there won't be any stock posting option. So I chose to create manual lot and post the stock to blocked stock. But still that is not working. Can you kindly suggest a way to achieve this??

Thanks in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Lot generaed through inprocess or manual lot are not at all stock relavent.

So I would advice you do GRN of production order so that lot will get generated of inspection origin 04 ,Process that ;ot & at the time of UD post it to block stock as per your requirement.

Manual lot or inprocess lot you wont get any option to post the stock.

Regards

SANIL