cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Valuation in Multiple Specification

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have maintained all the settings related to multiple specification for object country, but valuation is not getting triggered for these multiple specs in multiple specification tab, after RR. All are showing as error, though it should come in green/ red color as accepted/ rejected.

I have checked SAP help, but found no answers there either. Pl help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Whats the error msg?

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no error message. After result recording the system automatically updates the multiple specification tab.

For e.g. if flow index is a characteristic with result as 09. For India the range is 8-10 and for the US it is 10 -11, then system automatically shows accepted for India (green traffic light) and rejected for the US (red traffic light). This auto valuation is not occurring after RR in my system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

As per my understanding, after Results recording system should evaluate automatically. Check for spro>Plant setting>RR tab-->set recording config as Automatic close & save.

with regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Tried that as well. Just isn't working. Anything else I need to check?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you using any sampling procedure? If so, what kind of valuation mode are you using? Try using "Attributive inspection of non-conforming units" or "Mean Value within tolerance range", auto valuation works for these two.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are they qualitative characteristics? SAP has a problem with them. Check OSS

Are these being transferred from a LIMS system? Some vendors haven't update their interfaces to handle the valuation for the multiple specs.

FF

Answers (0)