cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditional Processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have three files. I have to select the first file, check values, then if a particular value is there then go for the second and then depending of the presence of values in second, I have to pick values from third.

In short I have to pick values from second and third files only depending on the values in the preceding file.

Is there any way to do this other than BPM ?

Midhun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member581827
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

You can do that in Reciever determination in which you can give conditions as well.

If you find the value which you are expecting in 1 st file then specify reciever for second file and its the same way for 3rd file as well.

Thanks..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

madhusudana_reddy2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are depending on 3 fields in 3 files, then you can pick all three files and send to BPM. In BPM you set all these 3 fields of 3 files as correlation so that BPM will check first filesfield, if fields values(which is correlation) is correct, then it will check for your second field fields value(which is again in correlation), then it will check for 3 files field value(which is again correlation). If 3 fields of 3 files exists and according to correlation then correlation will success and you can proceed with your next logic.

thanks,

madhu