cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QAC1

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ALL

in QAC1 BY MISTAKE I HAVE PUT WRONG POSTING DATE ( RECEIPT IN MY AND POSTING IN JUNE) HOW CAN I CAHNGE POSTING DATE IN MATERIAL DOCUMENT ( MAY INSTEAD OF JUNE) BECOSE IT'S SHOWING STOCK IN JUNE NEGATIVE.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you process posting through Usage decision then you can not even cancel the document.or you can not do any changes in material document.

Only you can activate 08 inspection type ,do MB1B with movement 322 manuaaly.

by which new lot will get generated with inspection origin ,then process this new lot with corrected posting date.

Or apply SAP note 175842 to reverse the usage decision of original lot.& then procee it with corrected posting date.

regards

SANIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

throu QAC1 ALLREADY I HEVE REDUCED QTY. I INSPECTION LOT. AND WRONG POSTED. HOW WE CAN RECOVER THIS QTY. BECAUSE STOCK IN IN TRANSIT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yhoogh you havr done changes through QAC!1 once you have done posting you can not do any changes in lot or document date,I have also checked on system wont allowe you do any change after posting.

So please try with solution given 1st reply so that at least you can post stock qty on corrected date by processing inspection lot creted by inspection origin.

Regards

SANIL

Answers (0)