cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increase the width of UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a configuration using FPM_GAF_COMPONENT . The problem is that UI for the different raodmap steps are displayed only on a small sectionn of the screen. I want the UI to be displayed. It is like a bubble now. Somethinf I can do to dispaly UI on the full screen.

Regards,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

You mean to say, the steps and header is taking more part of ur screen and the UiElement so, are shrinked which you created on view right?

For that

1. Go to Component Configuration-> Main Step -> Toolbar. there un-check the Duplicate toolbar, so that the toolbar will appear only once, at the Top.

2. Use IDR only for Application Title. Do not use any sub-header or do not show any other data on header.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks & Regards,

Arvind

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot Arvind , I have already done these settings, I have also tried to set the width to 100% in Implicit Configuration , but still not able to do so ..

The UI is coming in half of the screen , and its not looking nice, there might be somthing else which I am missing, I am wondering what;)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

At the time of comp. config. also is it looikng much bigger than desired size?

Can u share the steps u did to create comp. config.

but before that i will suggess you to create another comp. config. with same component(s).

Hope this will help you.

Thanks & Regards,

Arvind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind ,

I have tested with the demo appl configuration FPM_AC_GAF_DEMO , I have done the same settings in my configuration as well

nether my roadmap steps nor UI is getting displayed for me in the full screen mode

regards,

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what kind of monitor are you using(24 inch or something ?) , what resolution ?.

You may try to use your own Theme with higher fond size and colurs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am on SAP NetWeaver 7 Enhancement Pack1. Is it possible to use customize stylesheet for FloorPlanManager using GAF floorplan ?

I am referring the similar article "Custom themes for WebDynpro ABAP applications without SAP Enterprise Portal integration".

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/7015b1f9-535c-2910-c8b7-e681fe75a...

I am following these steps :

a) I have created a new folder "CustomerThemes" under the Mime Repository Path /SAP/PUBLIC/BC/UR.

b) I have imported a new .CSS file inside the folder using the report BSP_UPDATE_MIMEREPOS .

c) For my WebDynproApplication which is using the component FPM_GAF_COMPONENT and interface view as FPM_WINDOW ,

I have maintained two parameters WDFORCEEXTERNALSTYLESHEET = 'X' and WDTHEMEROOT = 'CustomerThemes".

Still , I am not able to use the customize stylesheet.

For the application parameter WDTHEMEROOT , if I give the value as SAP_CHROME or any other standard SAP stylesheet , I am able to use this stylesheet.

I want to know , is it possible to use the customize stylesheet using FPM . If so, can you please point where am I missing?

regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit.

You need to modify the theme using eclipse which u can download form SDN.

And for theme there is nothing to do witrh FPM ( its same as Web dynpro, u can set the parameters in GAF_FPM_COMPONENT instead of ur own component).

It works fine.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks & Regards,

Arvind