Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI-Security : Removal of manually assigned analysis authorization to users.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I know that if anlaysis authorizations are manually assigned to users it can be removed from RSECADMIN tcode.But if this is time consuming if needs to be done for mass users.So is there any method or tcode to remove the analysis authorizations for mass users.

Thanks

Rashmi

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

Please check the below thread:

Regards,

Manisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

> I know that if anlaysis authorizations are manually assigned to users it can be removed from RSECADMIN tcode.But if this is time consuming if needs to be done for mass users.So is there any method or tcode to remove the analysis authorizations for mass users.

Hi Rashmi

If you have time to explore "Analysis Authorization generation through ODS objects" please go through the steps as per attached link.(Ensure you work with some BI consultants as this involves creation of some transformation rules and ODS objects generations)

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/59/fd8b41b5b3b45fe10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

However if you have time constraint, my advise would be to create LSMW or Catt scripts.

Thanks.

Anjan

0 Kudos

Hi,

Go for ECATT scripts.

Best Regards

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use Catt scripts / LSMW / SHDB to delete the anlaysis authorization.

before you delete all the analysis auth check with you BI team.

Thanks,

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

thanks for your reply .... But can you please explain how I can use the Catt Scripts or LSMW tcode since I have never done this before I am not aware how I need to prroceed.

Thanks

Rashmi