cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Based ATD for Deployment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are having a customer requirement where we want to consider only Stock for TLB which is daily and for giving long term visibility should do deployment for 2 weeks considering Stock+Expected Production.

So we are thinking of Deployment Run Weekly...considering Stock+Expected Production...which will consider that and create Confirmed STR...

And Intend to run TLB daily only on STOCK..........as i understand TLB will club confirmed STR's ....will not look at Stock while STR's ..........

Or Other option Run Deployment / TLB daily...where wanted to have Deployment daily ....where ATR should have time phased ...like for 1 day only Stock and from 2nd day onwards Production Order + Planned Order.....Wanted to have a Time phased ATR kind of Concept

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Your second option looks very realistic for implementation.

Because when you run deployment/TLB, the load building

will be at a very optimal level based on that day's constraints

and priorities. Hence running daily looks more predominent

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

paul_martens2
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Priya,

I am on a new project in the UK and have the same requirement today as you started back in 2010.  Can you reply as to which approach you followed and were there any lessons you could share.

Thanks in advance

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Interesting scenario. You can write a macro for this. Add a key figure to your planning book for ATR. Now this key fig will be updated by the macro. You can write the macro based on the logic that for day one it will update the ATR key fig, considering the value @stock key fig,.. afetr that it will update the value by adding stockPln ord...

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Satyajit

0 Kudos

I doubt if a simple macro to compute ATD Receipts keyfigure would work. That is because ATD Receipts is an Order-Series keyfigure with Keyfigure Function 7001 and the Category Group assigned determines which ATP Category Orders go in to aggregate as ATD Receipts.

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somnath,

Its always great to hear from you.

Yes Category Group assigned determines ATD Receipts. But its still the 1st level of interface, so I think a Macro can modify the ATD value.

She need to run the macro before the deployment job, so that it will have modified ATR value while deploying.

Thanks,

Satyajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

I have same kind of scenario and need to deploy SNP Planned orders. Did you get any information on time based deployment.

Thanks & Regards,

Chetan