cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection plan copy model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

How to extend the Inspection plan from one plant to another plan by copy model. The Master inspection characteristic were not getting extended, for ex when we coped from A- B , Header, Operation , Material assignment get copied , but the Master inspection characteristic created as Plant A in the Plant B Header, Operation , Material assignment group counter.

Thanks for the help

Thanks,

Nic

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried couple of materials , but getting the same result

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think there might be some confusion on what you are expecting to happen.

Don't expect the MIC's used in a plan to have new MIC's created in the plant the plan is being copied to.

The plan will simply be copied, using the MIC's in the plan.

So if MIC 10002301 from plant 1000 is used in plan 400 and you copy plan 400 to plant 2000, the new plan will use the MIC 10002301 from plant 1000.

The copy program does not create MIC 10002301 in plant 2000 for you.

FF

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nic

That is not an issue. Please try with some other materail codes. This is a standard functionality so should work for any settings

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help

I carefully followed the procedure , but still having the same issue, Our Master inspection chars were created with incomplete copy model ..Is this an issue ?

Thanks,

Nic

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nic

Please make sure that when you press on copy model and the pop appears then input the material and plant from which you want to copy from. MIC will get copied when you do copy model even if the plants are different

Regards

Gajesh