Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Update SAP tables using Adobe interactive forms

Hi Experts,

I'm a functional treasury consutlant and the first time trying to use Adobe forms. I'm still searching the forum for any linformation if someone has done this before.

In the mean time my requirement is this: I have some local banks that cannot send me balance reports in BAI bank statement format so I can auto upload into SAP. For these banks, my plan is to design adobe forms so that my client users can fill into the form (interactive) all the necessary data as they would have posted in SAP transaction. Once users fill this form, they can then upload the form into SAP and update cash management tables.

As said, I'm still doing research but any advice will be appreciated.

Thank you very much.

D

Former Member
replied

Follow this tutorial, only replace the tutorial data with your treasury stuff:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c2567f2b-0b01-0010-b7b5-977cbf80665d

Keep in mind, not to use some other types of communication, like the webservice. Why: if that is an offline form, you will have to check the data before uploading into your system. If you would create a web service interface for those banks, then they could upload any data with no quality guaranteed, even a forge could appear etc.

Hope that helps a little,

regards Otto

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question