cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card or Payment Card Processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Forum members,

I have tried to look for a thread in regards to "hiding/masking" a credit card number within sales order transactions (VA01,VA02 and VA03) but have not been able to find one exactly related to this. I think I need some type of encryption processing maybe. In addtion, the number should NOT display as previously entered within in the payment card number field as it happens with many of the field boxes withn SAP when hitting the back space key. We are running ECC 6.0 and have been using credit cards for a couple of years, but as we are getting ready to increase the number of payment card transactions we will be accepting, we are revising our process to become 100% PCI compliant.

Thanks in advance

Jacob...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Jacob,

USE T CODE: SHD0

Record a sales order creation

and save it.

While saving system displays all the fields name with

W.content

Output only

Invisible

Required

and select the field and put a TICK mark again the Payment card Number field

Now

T CODE: VOV8

Open the sales order type and assign the Variant name and save it.

This will hide the field in the sales order VA01, VA02, VA03 screen.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacob,

While reading the forum, I've got your thread which is asking for a solution similar to the one below:

The concept is called as tokenization. Hope this will help you.

Best Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacob,

I think this can handled only through a development. System shall show encryption as xxxxxxxxxxxxx while entering the card no. Also you can disable show history function for this field in sales order.

This may be handled through technical development. I think ABAP can help in this issue.

Regards

Vivek