cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple GR's into Same bin?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a scenario where-in I have several Prod orders and multiple GRs for each Prod order into Warehouse. Is there a way to putaway the stock into same storage bin based on each order? I would like to manage all the stock corresponding to a Prod order into the same bin (multiple GRs/TOs) - for consolidation purpose. Please let me know if there is a standard way to achieve this.

Appreciate your help

Thanks

JK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is more than one solution for this requirement.

1. Create a specific Storage Type Indicator and assign it to all the materials, that needs to go be PutAway in one Storage Type/Bin, in the Material Master View 1. Then, Create a Storage Type Search Sequence with this Storage Type Indicator and assign the Only Storage Type in the search sequence. This will enable the system to point the Material to that Storage Type when the TO is getting created automatically. It is a good practise NOT to use a Storage Bin for Production Materials, but few Storage Bins in a dedicated Storage Type

2. You can configure the IM-WM Movement Type for GR against PO and give the Destination Storage Type and Bin in the WM Movement Type itself

3. Create a Production Control Area and Replenish the Storage Type/Section/Bin based on the Production Orders. Once the Production Order is created, a Transfer Order will be created to move the material from a different storage type to the "Production Control Area".

You can use any of the above three, which is very close to your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After GR in MIGO use LT06 to create t.o. from t.r. in forground and manualy enter the destination bin. is standard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your response but User doesn't want to enter destination bin manually, is there any way to route the multiple TO's correponding to one prod order to same storage bin automatically by considering any key or so?

Thanks

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not that I am aware of, I could be wrong but I think the destination bin is a set default for the movement type. Sure you could create custom program for this but posting the GR to default bin and then using LT10 to move total reciept at one time to unique bin would be pretty easy.

Any one else knows better then me please post to answer his question better