cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please give me the solution how to define Many condition Records for individual customer & same material.

Thanks,

Miku.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try VK31?

thanks,

Vrajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Scenario 1:

For a single condition type...for individual customer and same material , you can create many condition records with different validity periods. you can do it using VK11.

For Ex:

PR00

Cust 1 Mat 1 10 $ from 01.01.2009 till 12.31.2009

Cust 1 Mat 1 12 $ From 01.01/2010 till 12.31.2010.

Scenario 2:

If the condition type has various key combinations in the access sequences then yes you can create various records for all the key combinations for single conditon type / invidual cust / Same material. Further various condition records for each key combination with different validity periods. VK11

Or

Scenario 3

If you have various Sales areas, then you can create various condition records . VK11

Hope this is your query . If i misunderstood, please post your query in detail

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

While creating condition record for one material with 2 different values with 2 different Unit of measurement system showing error thatThe condition is being processed in the current session .Please give me the solution how to solve?

Thanks,

Miku..

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is not possible to do this whicl creating condition records.

Instead you can go to the condition type defintiion and under "changes which can be made" check "Qty relation" and under "control data 2" - check Quantity Conversion.

In the material master - additional data - UOM - maintain the UOM conversion rules.

Then during sales order processing you can change the UOM and get the required price.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already done unit of measurement converson in material master i.e each to day.But my question is I am unable to create condition record i.e--

While creating condition record for 1 material with 2 different values system showing error thatThe condition is being processed in the current session .Please give me the solution how to solve?

Thanks,

Miku..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend

there should be some difference between the two condition records then only system will accept as SAI told either validity period

or any thing

my case e.g i have batches for same matrial i have 5 batches , so here i can create 5 condition record for same material and same customer but in each case the batch number is different and that is the key factor which system understand

like above example what is the key factor which differ the two condition record

my simple question to you if you create two condition record in which conditon system will bring which value whats the condition for that ???

i hope your requirement is solve

Former Member
0 Kudos

you cannot create 2 condition records for the same parameters except validity periods.

By the way Why would you need that ? If you maintain the condition record per UOM DAY, and in the order if the UOM is Month, based on the conversion maintained in the Material Master, the applicable value will flow in the order item. You need not set up 2 records with 2 different UOM and system will not allow to create 2 records with different UOM.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Colleague;

You can customize two values for the same material only if you set a different validity date.

If your situation is not related with this case, please send to us a screenshot to present more clear the error reported.

regards

Ruy Castro