cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to Create Credit Memo During Return Sales Order

0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

Need your help in the below problem:-

While Creating Return Sales Order it give us Order No with delivery no. and then finally I am able to do VL02N where I did Post Good Return sucessfully and also check using MB51 that goods got return.

But when we try to create Credit Memo using VF01 I got the below message in log.

((((((((((((((((

Error Log

0060000799 000000 "Create billing document" not allowed (User Status LKD, object VB0060000799000000)

LongText

Technical data ))))))))

I have checked all copy control including Iteam Category etc etc all are in place.

Looking for your help.

Thanks

Best Regards

Bidhan Konar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether you have any status profile assign to order type or return item category..

Also go to the header level and item level status tab and see whether in object status it is blocked.

Regards,

Krishna O

0 Kudos

Thanks Krishna,

Thanks for the solution. Find below the steps which i follow:-

Go to Tcode VA02, Use the sale order reference and execute. From top menu bar, click on "Goto -- Header -- Status. Then again click on "Object Status" and when check I find that lock is there:- A radio button checked at -- 10 LKD Locked and change it to

--20 REL Released and SAVE. Finally working.

Thanks

BR

Bidhan

Edited by: Bidhan Konar on Jun 3, 2010 8:35 PM

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check your return Order / delivery , it must be blocked for Billing and need to be released by the Concerned Authorised person, only then you will be able to create the credit note.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

0 Kudos

Hi Amitesh,

It is not blocked by billing as i have checked.

Thanks

BR

Bidhan Konar

Edited by: Bidhan Konar on Jun 3, 2010 5:23 PM