cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archiving Projects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

There is a requirement to archive projects. Self have done the below steps, but project did not get archived. Kindly help me.

1) Self have set the status of the project to DLFL.

2) In SARA transaction for PS_Project, i have created the variant. That is in technical Settings of Archiving Object Specific Customizing, i have mapped the variant.

3) In CN80 transaction, i have maintained the same variant with the project which is set to DLFL status and also maintianed the Start date as immediate and executed the scheduler.

4) The scheduler was run successfully, but still the project did not get archived. I am able to see the project when i check "Data From database" in retreival.

Kinldy help me and also suggest if i have done anything wrong.

Thanks and Regards,

M.Visvesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Rachel_Tang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Visvesh,

Please follow the actions for archiving object PS_PROJECT in SARA to archive the project step by step:

1) Preproc: Set DLFL and DLT status on the project. After this step, you should better goto the project in CJ20N to confirm if the status is set correctly, if not you need to goto the job spool list to check why the status can't be updated correctly.

2) Write: Choose the project you need to write the archive file to archive that project.

3) Delete: Choose the write session to delete the project that has already archived.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Rachel