Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Rehire an employee

Hello. First I want to say there is not a HR consultant on site so suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I searched the site and can not find the answer to my problem.

The client hires interns every summber...these are usually the same people. The client does not want to issue new badge numbers for these individuals. Go Live date was Jan 1. These interns were in the system at that time as active employees. When they were hired for this summer HR noticed they were never termed...so they termed them then waited the 24 hours and rehired, One of the rehires is in the system twice...once with a term date and the other with a rehire date....the status of both records is active???? One does ....when the intern tries to input his badge number in a transaction (IW32) as person responsible it states that the badge number entered is missing master data. You can see him in PA30, PA40, PA10, etc....what is the missing step? Please advise....Thanks in advance!

Former Member
Former Member replied

Then it's fine. Emplotment status would be withdrawn. For changing EE Group you have to perform Employee group action.

For that go to PA40

Then give the batch number

Then select Employee Group/Position change action

Then change manualy the employee group.

Hope this answers your question.

Regards,

Sandip

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question