cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLM WEB UI - Personal Object Worklist for Material BOMs dumps in Portal

a_heut
Participant
0 Kudos

We installed business package for PLM WEB User interface and we start playiong around with the POWL functionality. For some reason teh system ends in an error calling ....../sap/bc/webdynpro/PLMU/wda_wcc_myobj/

This is section Personal Object Worklist for Material BOMs within Material BOMS

Below is what I get

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL ......../sap/bc/webdynpro/PLMU/wda_wcc_myobj/ was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system ... : The ASSERT condition was violated.

The error occurred on the application server sapdl1_DL1_00 and in the work process 2 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: /PLMB/IF_SPI_METADATA_BASE~GET_NODE_DEFINITION of program /PLMB/CL_SEA_SELOPT_MP========CP

Method: GET_NODE_DEFINITION of program /PLMB/CL_SPI_METADATA=========CP

Method: GET_INSTANCE of program /PLMB/CL_SPI_METADATA=========CP

Method: GET_PROVIDERS of program /PLMB/CL_SPI_FACTORY==========CP

Method: CONSTRUCTOR of program /PLMB/CL_SPI_CONNECTOR========CP

Method: GET_SEA_CONFIG of program /PLMU/CL_WCC_PWL_FEEDER_ABS===CP

Method: CREATEPOWLDEF of program /PLMU/CL_WCC_PWL_FEEDER_ABS===CP

Method: IF_POWL_FEEDER~GET_SEL_CRITERIA of program CL_POWL_EASY_FEEDER===========CP

Method: IF_POWL_FEEDER~GET_SEL_CRITERIA of program /PLMU/CL_WCC_PWL_FEEDER_ABS===CP

Method: GET_UPDATED_SELCRIT of program CL_POWL_UTIL==================CP

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system ... in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server sapdl1_DL1_00 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 2 in transaction ST11 on the application server sapdl1_DL1_00 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 020 -u: AXH7220 -l: E -s: DL1 -i: sapdl1_DL1_00 -w: 2 -d: 20100603 -t: 060408 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: ASSERTION_FAILED

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

However , if I run this service as a standalone URL I get a screen where I can fill in an application, business object and/or system. If I select one, it works perfectly

What step do I miss?

Thanks for any input on this

kind regards

Angelique Heutinck

IFF

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

martin_bachmann
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would reconmend to open an OSS message about this error.

Martin