cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO is not working on PI after EHP1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have checked all the files gx64ntlm.dll are in \usr\sap\XD8\SYS\exe\uc\NTAMD64 directory. What else I can be missing? The error message is SAP message System:S. Where to check on the log file?

Thanks.

Regards,

Thava

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this. It worked for me.

Go to Visual admin

server0

Security provider

keystore-view.Ticketkeystore

security roles

view-creator

Add Group

Add group "Everyone"

and then restart J2EE using jcmon

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Thavachelvi,

Check the link below:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/47/fd6ec1eca159e8e10000000a421937/frameset.htm

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Caio Cagnani

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can check the log files in netweaver administrator.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need more helpful answers. Is there a way to trace what is the problem? Can someone guide me?

Thanks.

Regards,

Thava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

EHP1 upgrade should not stop the SSO from working. Can you give the error message you are getting when you try for SSO.

Also check in the default traces if it points to something obvious.

Regards

Santanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhanu,

The default trace error as below:

Source: com.sap.engine.services.keystore.exceptions.BaseRemoteException: Remote call errored; Description: StorageManager - getKeystore(service_ssl) failed.; Consequences: keystore view [service_ssl] not accessible; Countermeasures:check log for details##

#1.5 #001E0B7C7BC4000D0000000600003D54000463E46A49C4FF#1235732593752#com.sap.engine.services.keystore##com.sap.engine.services.keystore#######SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:6]_63##0#0#Error##Java###StorageManager - getKeystore(service_ssl) failed.

[EXCEPTION]

#1#com.sap.engine.services.keystore.exceptions.BaseRemoteException: Remote call errored

at com.sap.engine.services.keystore.dispatcher.DispatcherKeystoreManagerWrapperImpl.existKeystoreView(DispatcherKeystoreManagerWrapperImpl.java:142).

What does that mean? Is this valid error for SSO?

Thanks.

Regards,

Thava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please can you open VA and check the service_ssl in the following path Server -> Services -> Key Storage. For sso though certificates under service_ssl is not required. The cretificates under TicketKeystore is checked and normally with the naming convention of "SAPLogonTicketKeypair" untill it is changed. So, we cannot directly conclude its only related to SSO issue only. Please check the Key storage in VA first to start with.

Regards

Santanu