cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some SAP FICO industry experience

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am currently a lecturer teaching SAP FICO and have attended the many courses held by SAP in Australia. I am extremely confident with the following aspects: Enterprise modelling, GL, AP, AR, CO, Assets and a little customisation. However, each year I find my students have industry experience which I lack. My university, will be willing to send me on a 6 months internship, so that I can gather more experience in the unit I teach. I am seeking an invite from a University/Company that would enable me to go through the processes that I teach. This invite can be from any where in the world. The inviter needs not remunerate or pay for anything. They just have to accept me at their place. I would appreciate any genuine invites.

Jayce Naidoo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaycee,

I am responsible for the SCN Career Center. We have quite a few partners and customers around the world who are active in the career center. What locations are you interested in? Feel free to drop me a note directly. Cheers,

Claudine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayce,

If you haven't already, I would suggest taking a look in the SCN Career Center: http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/careers

Good luck!