cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printing a border or line around amount(wrbtr) field in flowed subform.

former_member182465
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need a border-edges or lines above or below the field. But this field is in subform(flowed) . I am directly passing the subtotal in final internal table and printing it in adobeform. But to differentiate the subtotal line with other records there is a need to print the lines above and below the amount field.

I tried by keeping a text field of same dimensions of wrbtr(Amount field) and keep it with Border-Edges. And make it invisible generally and when Doc type value is subtotal then print this text field(which has border-edges).But since the field is in subform of flowed its replacing the actual amount field.

Is there any way to change the property of amount field which has no borders generallly but when doc type is subtotal , print with borders.

Experts can you please share any way to print lines around the amount field when Doc type field value is subTotal.

Ex:

Date   No   Ref   Doc Type   Doc currency  Open amount 

...      123  4565  RV            EURO                 6                                           
...       458  56      RV           EURO                 7

....      453  676   RV          USD                    2
....      456  464   RV          USD                    3

Edited by: abilash n on Jun 3, 2010 11:17 AM

Edited by: abilash n on Jun 3, 2010 11:19 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182465
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please Refer to this url.

Link :

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I wonder:

1) if you have found the Border tab (next to the layout tab, if not visible, right click next to the layout tab for example and check on the border tab)

2) if you have worked with the object tab, where you can manipulate the appaerance of the object and some details about it

3) if you would like to change it on runtime, if so, if you have read throught the scripting guides:

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/livecycle/articles/lc_designer_scripting_basics/lc_designer_scripting_ba...

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/livecycle/es/FormCalc.pdf

Regards Otto

former_member182465
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Otto,

Thanks for your reply.

You must have misunderstood me. The 3rd point specified by you is the one which needs to be done. As you can see in the figure that i need to print border around amount field/print line above and below the amount fiield only when document type is Subtotal. please do suggest me what can be done in this case. Can we change the border attributes of a field in subform(flowed) at runtime?

The main problem is, the amount field and doc type fields are in subform of flowed. When i am trying to place a new text field around amount field of bordered one , so that always the text field should be invisible and it will be visible only when doc type value is subtotal.

Date   No   Ref   Doc Type   Doc currency  Open amount 

...      123  4565  RV            EURO                 6                                           
...       458  56      RV           EURO                 7

The complete items data is in 1 internal table, i.e the subtotal record is in that internal table.