Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hirarachy Reports in pS

shashi_kulkarni
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Exeperts,

We are planning the project in networks and also in CJ40 -overall Values in WBS,But when I see the strcture report CN41,I'm able to see only cost planned innetwork.The cost planning done in WBS in CJ40 is not at all appearing.

Also in Report S_ALR_87013532 - Plan/Actual/Variance I'm able to see the network cost in Column total of years only.But the column overall values shows costs planned in network as well as overall in WBS..But these values are not totalled at the WBS/project level.pl advise,is there any methos to sum up all the costs namely costs planned by network as well as in WBS overall costs and get the figure in above reports.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are a few OSS notes that explain this behaviour:

Note 148971 - Planned values in Project Information System

4. The Planned costs column in the structure overview and the planning board corresponds to the Overall planned costs column in the hierarchy reports if you implemented Note 106823..

If you implemented Note 106823 (included in the standard system as of Release 4.0B), only the annual values of the WBS elements, networks and orders are displayed. Column 'Planned costs' in the structure overview and planning board corresponds to the 'Total of year'. If this effect is not desired, Note 106823 has to be removed or should not have been implemented beforehand. In addition, if you implement Note 127521, you must remove the changes in object REPS LHFPLU08 of Note 127521 (this applies to Release 30D - 31I). Any other changes can remain.

shashi_kulkarni
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CN41 report is designed in such a way that only planned cost wrt to calender year is shown, you wont be able to see overall values planned in CJ40, but if you plan yearwise cost in CJ40, then you will be able to see.

S_ALR_87013532 - There are two colums, one is planned-total and another planned-overall, planned-total sum ups all yearwise planned cost(network+cj40yearwise cost) and planned-overall shows only cj40overall cost...if there is no overall plan cost done via CJ40 then planned-overall will have values matching planned-total.

If you want to add both overall and yearwise cost in heirarchy reports then you will have to change the forms accordingly.