cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

space between NEXT and PREVIOUS buttons FPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Using the component configuration FPM_GAF_COMPONENT , I am able to preview the NEXT and PREVIOUS buttons.

I want to give some space between the two UI . How can I do it?

Regards,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

When I was doing R&D in FPM, i got the exact reference of Next and Privious Button.

And when i tried to modify any of it's attributes (e.g. Enable/Disable), I got Dump

Standard Buttons can not be modified.

So as per my experience it's not possible to give any SAPCE or modify any attribute.

If u could found any solution, than plz share with SDN.

Regards,

Arvind

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, it is not possible to change the standard buttons attributes. FPM is a UI framework mainly to standardize the UI of the applications.

Thanks, Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Thanks for Ur Reply.

How can i Disable NEXT button in FPM GAF.

I need to do this.

Regards,

Arvind

Former Member
0 Kudos

u can go to the Implicit Configuration , there inside CNR_VIEW , drill down to NEXT_BUTTON and change the settings to hide or show it

but is it possible to give the space between the two buttons?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

While application is running, i want to Enable/Disable NEXT Button based on some condition.

plz can u give the steps?

Regards,

Arvind

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am very new to this concept ,no idea:(

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

That is what i tried.

While application running i needed to change some attributes of NEXT button.

See if there is any step in the roadmap in FPM, even though it is disable the NEXT button can not be disabled (It will be disabled only when there is no next step) (as per my Experience). Even though the SATP is disabled, the code in the disabled step still runs.

That is why i told u that i got a dump while modifying the attributesof NEXT button.

So i think u can not give SPACE in between.

Regards,

Arvind