cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Points Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Before 1 hour my points shows me 68. now that are 43. I don't understand what happen.

Please anybody help me.

Regards,

Sandip

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I don't understand what happen.

How is your post count going? Maybe you've replied to threads/posts which were deleted due to forum rule violations.

Please make sure your points problem doesn't change into a "reluctance to help" problem

Jurjen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jurjen,

But as per my knowledge, My last 25 point which is very good answer for thread question. And in Top contributors, still i have show 68 point.

Regards,

Sandip

David
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

If you are using that little box of links in the lower left corner after you log on at the home page of say http://sdn.sap.com, those figures are not dynamically updated. There is a cache used and this is updated only once every 24 hours.

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandipsinh Shaktavat ,

I'm going to make a friendly suggestion: Please focus on quality engagement on SCN.

It has come to the attention of the administrators and moderators that you are engaged in behavior that will not be viewed favorably. (ie spending the majority of your time negotiating points)

Our top contributors should be here to contribute, learn, help one another.

Thanks for your understanding.

Marilyn

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> My last 25 point which is very good answer for thread question

Well, now if you see those threads are locked.

This is because the questions were basic in nature and not searched by the OP before posting.

Being a solution provider, you should guide the OP to search the forums or report Abuse for the same.

If you can't do any of the above, I would say its best not to touch the thread at all and move ahead to answer other queries.

I have deleted the points assigned to you while locking these threads.

I understand you are new to SDN. So kind request to first read the forum rules (and not make the already lazy OPs lazier)

Welcome to SDN

Rgds,

Zub

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What has happened to me before is that people go back to old threads and change the ponits arrangement they had originally made. If they remove all ponits then it is not easy to work out what happened. Ignoring it is however very easy.

Another possibility is that you fullfilled an ancient chinese curse...

Cheers,

Julius