cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner with GUID XXX does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We have a new catalog in SRM (PunchOut).

When we transfer a product back from the catalog to SRM the error message "Partner with GUID xxx does not exist" is shown.

The partner exists in SRM and ECC.

In the table VENMAP the GUID for this partner exists, but it is an other ID as the ID in the error message.

Where is the problem and how can we resolve it?

Thanks,

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas

check crmd_partner table which GUID indeed it refers.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thomas,

Check the partner number you have on the Catalog definition in Define Web Services step in IMG. The partner number there should match the vendor partner number.

This is a common error when we have catalog configured with incorrect BP#.

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thank you for your replies.

The GUID doesn't existe in this table. I think this is the error.

But where does the GUID in the error message comes from? The number is not transfered from the catalgoue.

Additionaly it is a GUID very special: 0000023030000000000000000000000000 (WRONG)

The correct GUID of this partner is: 194F46B65555574FA9D40093DCB5EA2C (RIGHT)

SRMUSER123,

Unfortunately, definition of the partner number in customizing did not resolved the problem. We still have the error-message.

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check if you have BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER BADI active or not?

Also try to enter a vendor number in the web service which you know for sure working for testing and see if there is a different message.

Thanks

Padhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes we have this Badi active.

I found out, that the supplier send us this id back, in the shoppingcart (field NEW_ITEM-VENDOR). But this is not the right vendor number.

I asked now the supplier, to send us this field without a value and I will test it again.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Thomas

Answers (0)