cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Operations in Services Interfaces

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am new to PI 7.1 , when I create a Services interface I can find a Operations column with the Services interface name in it what is the use of this new feature u2026.can we add many operations in one services .. ?

How will this impact when we do the configuration if we have many operations in one services interface.. ?

Thanks

Souz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204873
Contributor
0 Kudos

check these blogs:

/people/abhishek.salvi/blog/2009/07/31/using-service-interfaces-now-reuse-one

Former Member
0 Kudos

Multiple operations are used to group similar functionalities under one Service Interface. In previous versions of PI , it was not possible so different Service Interfaces were build for different functions which could have been grouped together. Multiple operations can be used in a particular Interface determination to define the flow for eg. if we want to insert an extra mapping in between or at the end of message flow.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

<<<am new to PI 7.1 , when I create a Services interface I can find a Operations column with the Services interface name in it what is the use of this new feature u2026.can we add many operations in one services .. ?

yes we can - then in the routing in ID you just select the appropriate operation

>>>How will this impact when we do the configuration if we have many operations in one services interface.. ?

we need to choose it in ID (possible only from EhP1 as far as I remember)

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk