Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to deplicate subtree from xsd structure

sherin_jose4
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Currently i am doing a Message Mapping in PI 7.0. My source structure is an IDOC and my target structure is from an XSD.

When i try to duplicate a particular field, the field is not shown after i save the mapping. It throws an error "skipping mapping". I tried by mapping the duplicated fields and by not mapping also, still it does not shows the fields after saving the mapping.

Someone kindly help me in this.

Regards,

Sherin Jose

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sherin_jose4
Participant
0 Kudos

Actually i am trying to duplicate fields at the target side and it is not an IDOC, its an XSD file that is being uploaded there.

I tried mapping the fields after duplication and saved it, but it throwed an error " skipping mapping ".

Kindly help me, how to go about this.

Regards,

Sherin Jose

sherin_jose4
Participant
0 Kudos

Actually i am trying to duplicate fields at the target side and it is not an IDOC, its an XSD file that is being uploaded there.

I tried mapping the fields after duplication and saved it, but it throwed an error " skipping mapping ".

Kindly help me, how to go about this.

Regards,

Sherin Jose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reload your xsd once again and then after activating the changes, try again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope you did like this... First duplicate the field then do the mapping and then finally save it. If you duplicate the field without mapping then you won't be able to see that field..

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you trying to dupilcate field in your IDOC i.e. sender side then firstly please chage the occurance of field and IDOC and then try.

refer this blog too - /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/12/04/xi-idoc-bundling--the-trick-with-the-occurance-change

Regards

Dheeraj Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Are you trying to dupilcate field in your IDOC i.e. sender side then firstly please chage the occurance of field and IDOC and then try.

Are you sure if we can duplicate the source fields..

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

we do field duplication in the source side only am i right or wrong.

Regards

Dheeraj Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi

>

> we do field duplication in the source side only am i right or wrong.

>

> Regards

> Dheeraj Kumar

Wrong!! we do it at target side.

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for correcting me.

I took the question concept wrongly. I thought of doing duplicate subtree while testing.