cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch detemination when creating the transfer order.

0 Kudos

Hi...

Normally, after release the production order. If the stock of the component in production order is available. Then system will create transfer order(TO) and should suggest to pick the oldest batch number. (In case component is batch controlled)

System should not suggest to pick the batch number that already expired.

But I faced the problem that after released production order. System create TO for picking the expired batch number.

This is my problem. Could you please suggest ? Why this problem is occurred ?

The storage type is set stock removal strategy "H" (Shelf life expiration date). And already activated SLED per warehouse number.

Best Regards

JN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

swagat_mohanty2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can use the batch determination in WM (LS51). Create a batch class (if not already created). Include a batch characteristic LOBM_RLZ (remaining shelf life) in the class. When creating a condition record for the strategy type (preferably take one with movement type field in the condition table), in the selection criteria, inculde the criteria in the condition record (LOBM_RLZ > 1 day). I think by including this selection criteria, you could avoid selecting expired batches.

Thanks

Swagat

0 Kudos

Hello Swagat

After setting as your recommendation. System still create TO for picking the expired batch.

Best Regards

JN

swagat_mohanty2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Could you please include characteristics LOBM_LFDAT and LOBM_VFDAT in the selection class. No need to enter any values though. I thnk SAP needs these characteristics to calculate the remaining shelf life.

Let me know if this works.

Thanks

Swagat