cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reading exception in Seeburger receiver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to configrue IDoc (ORDERS05) to EDI (850) file scenario using Generic Seeburger adapter. While generating file the Seeburger FTP adapter is throwing following error

caught ReadingException: Length limit exceeded - no SEG. delim. found!!! DESCRIPTION: InhouseDocReader causes an ReadingException while trying to read the next segment of current file, abort  
2010-06-03 11:04:42 Error SEEBURGER BICXIADAPTER.MODULE Message could not be forwarded from the Module (CallBicXIRa) to the JCA adapter.

I had configured following modules in Seeburger FTP Receiver adapter

localejbs/CallBicXiBean with parameters

destDelimiter and srcDelimiter as :,*'!~ and mapping name as See_E2X_ANSIX12_850_V4010

localejbs/ModuleProcessorExitBean with paramter JNDIName as deployedAdapters/SeeXIFTP/shareable/SeeXIFTP.

Is any extra parameter required to specify SEG delim. I couldn't find any field of standard 850 message type representing segment delimiter.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

These delimeter u have used in Module of AS2 adapetr is wrong " :,*'!~". Just check the delimeter tobe used.

Thanks and Regards

Hemant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually I am using FTP adapter and not AS2. Are there any specific delimiters. Please let me know.

regards

rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I was able to get rid of above problem by changing the parameter mappingName. Now i am getting error while connecting to FTP server.

We are presently checking the output into our local FTP directory and receiving the below error

Message could not be forwarded to the JCA adapter. Reason: Fatal exception: javax.resource.ResourceException: >> Description: com.seeburger.jftp.app.exception.FtpExceptionSoftProcessingError: Unexpected reply: 500 'SITE system 1': command not understood>> Details: com.seeburger.jftp.app.exception.FtpExceptionRethrowError: Error in session: {type:FTPConnectionId}{binding:82ea8d3089dc3e898ae2e608d9d8487d}{channel:a52d1aaa8dd63ff59c2f590e78586a77}{toparty:TestEDIParty} CAUSED BY: com.seeburger.jftp.app.exception.FtpExceptionOpenConnectionError: Error while connection to remote host CAUSED BY: com.seeburger.jftp.app.exception.FtpExceptionRethrowError: Error while executing command QUOTE site system 1 CAUSED BY: com.seeburger.jftp.app.exception.FtpExceptionSoftProcessingError: Unexpected reply: 500 'SITE system 1': command not understood>>SendingStatus: NOT_TRANSMITTED>>FaultCategory: COMMUNICATION_ERROR>>Retryable: true>>Fatal: true

I have configured IBM Information exchange as message protocol configured following parameters of Seeburger Receiver adapter

Hostname <Hostname of FTP server>

Port <Port # of FTP server>

UserId <userid of FTP server>

Passwd <passwd of FTP server>

Host path <Directory in which i am pushing the file>

Script file <blank>

I am able to connect to above FTP server using normal file adapter.

Thanks in advance.

regards

rajeev

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

Could you please let me know the changes required in BIC mapping parameters . I am also facing the same issue while configuring Seeburger FTP adapter.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got resolved when used correct parameter of BIC module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

I am getting the same problem. Can you please let me know what is the parameter that was changed in bic module?

Thanks,

Geetha