cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery documents Picking date, loading and Transportation dates initial

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Team

for some of the deliveries we Picking date loading and transportation dates are intitial, but the documents are compleated.PGI and every thing is compleated, could you please assist me to solve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

MK.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please explain your issue clearly.

Regards,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We found some delivery documents in SAP which are not having the Picking, loading and transportation dates but document status compleated,after observing some documents its happing while doing the PGI,

for exapple pGI is compleate at 03.06.2010 12:28:00 these dates changed on 03.06.2010 12:27:00 little time difference, could some body assist me why the dates are getting initial, when we try to reproduce this scenerios dates are coming as useval.

Thanks & Regards,

MK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

You are right because for picking date, loading date, transporter date, system not consider as a mandatory field in SAP. That's why document become completed.

Regards,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But why these dates are compleated, initially when the delivery is created these dates are available and whild doing the PGI these dates are initial, what will be cause fo this, please assist me.