cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

java.sql.SQLException: Internal driver error. (Pipe closed) issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My interface is jdbc to RFC and since last year it was working fine and in production.

Two weeks back we have upgraded XI to PI 7.1 and facing problem with inetrnal driver error and pipe closed.

Pls fine below is error :

"Error occurred while sending message (GUID 50e92163-92bb-4d0b-0b4a-a4375b298d36):

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Could not insert message 50e92163-92bb-4d0b-0b4a-

a4375b298d36(OUTBOUND) into database. Reason: java.sql.SQLException: Internal driver error. (Pipe closed)"

I am facing problem with JDBC and File Adapetr as well.

Does any settings need to done regarding pipe closed error. I have maintained timeout as well.

Pls suggest.

Thanks,

Swetha Reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

balaji_pichaimuthu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Check whether the Jdbc drivers are installed correctly or not.

Regards,

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check wether ur JDBC adapter is working fine for other scenarios...or the connection with the database is ok or not.

Also check if u using and Java code that is compiled in JDK1.4 because in PI 7.1 it will not work u have to recompile it in JDK 6.0.

Thanks and Regards

Hemant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemant,

Currently there are four to five interfaces are running related to JDBC. all are getting affeted in production.

Not only for JDBC but file adapter also they are getting effected with pipe closed issue.

All the drivers are installed correctly.

By searching in SDN regarding pipe closed issue i got small information..

Some settings seems to be done in SMICM t.code .

But i am not sure what exactly settings to be done.. can any one please suggest.

Thanks,

Swetha Reddy

madhusudana_reddy2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Install SQL server latest version of drivers as PI7.1 will supports 1.5 and 1.6 versions of JDK. Latest drivers will connect to your lower version of database as will as higher version of database also.

Your file channel is showing driver error because of sender File channel is displaying the error log of receiver JDBC communication channel. File channels will not use any drivers.

thanks,

madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your inputs.

Thanks,

Swetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks..