Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stability Study in QM

former_member369043
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I have a problem with, when I am creating Inspection lots through Stability Study(Notification Type is QS) my lots are not Stock relevent. My Lot origin is 16 and inspection type is 1601. Please guide me.

Regards,

Neel.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Swarnali

I dont know why SAP has provided this option. I have not seen this option been used anywhere in the stability studies.

For understanding the customisation and process please refer these notes 589852 & 576332 respectively

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit and Gajesh,

Thanks!

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Neel

Stabiliy inspection lots are not stock relevent

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

I am not very much experienced in sability studies. But tell me if statibility lots are not stock relevant why 1601 default setting have this inspection lot creation tab in it? For non stock relevant types like 89 ans 06, this tab is not there.

Please give your input to clear my doubt.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you do not move physically material from one location to other it is not stock relevant.Only usage decision for the physical sample (& stock posting of the batch if applicable) is done in stability study.it is smiler to that of 15 inspection type .Purpose of this is different from the 06 & 89

former_member369043
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

Your answer has cleared my doubt to some extent but just help with , will u please clear me the "stock posting of batch" my lots are Batch Managed.

Thanks,

Neel

Edited by: Neel_QM on Jun 3, 2010 9:15 AM

Edited by: Neel_QM on Jun 3, 2010 11:06 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

"stock posting of batch"

While Taking UD there is one tab called "Batch Stock" -

>here there are two radio tabs----

>Restricted & unrestricted.

You have to put the batch stock to unrestricted like in case of recurring lots

former_member369043
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

I got your point, Thanks a lot.

Neel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check following settings:

1. In customizing of default values for inspection type, tick the check box for "post to inspection stock"

2. In QM view of material master, check that post to inspection stock for 1601 is ticked.

former_member369043
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the check box of "post to inspection stock" and in Insp.setup also but still not coming with stock posting. can u tell me ur setting?

Neel