cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Assignment Group problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have assigned account assignment group 4 to my customer ABC. Previously this customer ABC was assigned to account assignment group 3. Now when im creating SA, in one SA its picking Account Assignment Group 4 and in other SA accassingroup being taken is 3. SO, Material accassigroup and account key is same for both SA.

Please help.

Thanks and Regards-

Ram

Edited by: ramispat on Jun 3, 2010 7:09 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Acc. Assignment grop and account key both maintain on item level in material master.

You can check your material in MM02/MM03 at item level.

Like : you enter in organization level

Plant :

Stor. Location :

Sales. Org. :

Distr. Channel :

If you enter same Acc. Assign. group at sales org and dist. channel then your problem will resolve.

Regards,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandeep, Thanxxx for reply.

I am talking about customer Account Assignment Group. For both SAs Customer is same, Material account assignment group is same, account key is same..still its giving two different AccAss group....

Regards-

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please clear what you want ? you want on for customer master or material master.

If you want for customer master then go for T.Code : XD01/XD02/XD03 and maintain different Acc. Assi. group for different sales area. For material master i was already given answer in previous answer.

Regards,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sandeep,

I have one customer say ABC, for which i Have AccAssi Group 4. The same customer was assigned to AccAssiGroup 3 previously.

After Changing its Account Assignment Group to 4 I created 2 SAs. In one SA customer AccAssiGroup is 3 and in other its 4.

I have same material account assignment group, Doc type, Sales Org, Account key for both SAs.

So why its picking different Account assignment group?

Hope it help you to understand my problem

Regards-

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

That's true because you maintain different Acc. Ass. group for different sales area for one customer.

Regards,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sales area is also same. For every Sales area Acc Assgnmt Group is same.

anything else??

Regards-

Ram

Edited by: ramispat on Jun 3, 2010 12:40 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

You said you changed the customer Acct Assig. Group in customer master XD02. In which sales area did you change?

Second you said you created 2 new SA after changing the customer master. Ok does this customer exist in both the new sales areas, if yes please check the same in XD02 in both the sales areas and check what is the acct assgn group. Make sure the acct assign group is changed for this customer in all the sales areas.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Ram

I think this is a data related problem.

Some of that SAs had already been created before you changed the account assignment group of customer ABC. This data was kept in the sales document.

If you want make old SA documents also active new account assignment group, I suggest you need take help from IT.

Need change the SAP standard table, vbkd. change the value of vbkd-KTGRD to new value which you want.

Hope this can help you.

Wink.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hui, Thanxx for reply.

Thing is, I did create both SAs only after makin change in Account Assignment Group of customer.

I would have understand the problem had i been using old SA. So this is troubling me why its picking two different AccAss Group for one customer where everything is same.