cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J1IA101 invoice items not appearing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am an abap person with limited functional knowledge . An invoice was created and we ve tried to post it in J1IA101 to create ARE . The invoice has 3 line items whereas only 2 have been displayed when we give the refernce number for the invoice and display it .The 3 line items have different delivery numbers . CAn somebody brief the process from invoice creation to creating ARE.Thanks in advance .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After creating invoice,create excise invoice in j1iin and then create J1IA101.

Regards,

Venugopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The process for ARE1 is...

Create Sales order with all your excise conditions marked as statastical and then create delivery and then make the billling.The account determination will happen only for the base price and other conditions marked non statastical.Since excise conditions are exempted and been marked as statastical will not have any accoutning hits.

Then create excise invoice in j1iiin with reference to the billing document,all the excise rates marked as statastical will flow in the excise invoice.Click on the utilisation ickon and then change icon to make it export,then save the document.

Then with reference to the excise invoice create ARE1 in J1IA101.

Regards,

Venugopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu

I ll explain my issue . The functional ppl ve created the export invoice . While creating delivery they re missing something

So out of 3 items only 2 are appearing while trying to created ARE . SO what could be the problem ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check wheather the duties are flwoing for that 3rd item and also check wheather the chapter ID settings are correctly made and also in the material master foriegn trade export data are also maintained.

Regards,

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venu

As i said am a techie so just tell me where s this duties (in delivery ?) and chapter id settings ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You can not check that in the delivery,so check in vfo2 wheather all the 3 materials are having excise conditions.

Select the line itemand double click and check the conditions tab to see wheather all the 3 materials are having the excise conditions and also chack for all the 3 materials the forighn trade data is complete or not.

Regards,

Venugopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

ARE is export invoice. Invoice done before ARE posting is nothing but pro forma invoice . Please see the process below.

Process:

Export Quotation -> Export Sales Order -> Delivery -> Pro Forma Invoice -> Export Invoice (ARE posting)

Regards,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandram

Thanks for your response . Process in the sense , I asked the practical steps about how to go from creating an invoice to posting ARE. Can you brief on it ?

Edited by: Martina Floriette on Jun 4, 2010 5:50 AM