cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc to File scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm facing problem in IDoc to File scenario. When IDoc is posted from R/3 it successfully received in XI system and I can see using IDX5 transaction in XI. In SXMB_MONI I'm getting the following error. In SXMB_MONI after Inbound Message step

Receiver grouping step is coming Instead of Receiver Determination. Why receiver determination step is missing

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Receiver Grouping

-->

- <SAP:Error SOAP:mustUnderstand="1" xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">SYSTEM_DUMP</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>XXXXXXX : XBTO1___0002 : An exception occurred that was not caught.</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Thanks,

Kishore

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

are you sure the mapping done perfectly??

take payload from moni and test your message mapping first,if it working fine then test your interface from Integration engine test tab in RWB,then let me know the same error or working.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I have checked Message mapping and its working fine and also tested Interface from Integration Engine test tab using SXMB_MONI payload it successfully sent the message and able to see the message in SXMB_MONI. Still the Integration Engine Pipe line steps are missing.

Thanks for your help.

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any Ideas on this?

Error message in SXMB_MONI:

SAP:Error SOAP:mustUnderstand="1" xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<SAP:Stack>XXXXXX : XBTO1___0001 : An exception occurred that was not caught.</SAP:Stack>

Thanks,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found this solution "I resolved my issue by adding the logging and trace_level parameters in the integration engine configuration. " from this thread..

Try and let us know..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh,

Great...

Now I'm able to see all Pipe line steps in SXMB_MONI. Status of the message is red, Message mapping all are success and able to see Payload of target message. But still getting the below error.

<!-- XML Validation Outbound Channel Request

-->

- <SAP:Error SOAP:mustUnderstand="1" xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<SAP:Stack>XXXXXXX : XBTO1___0000 : An exception occurred that was not caught.</SAP:Stack>

Thanks for your help

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure if now it is happening because of cache, so just try to refresh cache and also check the queue XBTO1___0000, probably you may get some more information.

At the other hand also reload the idoc metadata in XI by using tcode IDX2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are no Queue entries. Refreshed the Cache and Reloaded IDoc meta deta, same error.

In SXMB_MONI Call Adapter step is not executing after XML Validation Outbound channel request.

Message Using RWB Message monitoring

Pipeline CENTRAL

Acknowledgment Status 000

Error Category INTERNAL

Error Code SYSTEM_DUMP

Message Type A

I tested the Configuartion using Receiver Determination --> Test Configuration and works fine.

Is some thing wrong with Adapter Engine?

Thanks,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

Since you mentioned that Call adapter is not working, try to check the File comms channel in RWB, check whether the channel is active,in green and does not have any issues.

You might also check whether the FTP is in your landscape or outside of your landscape and so any firewall settings needed.

Regards

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Communicatiion channel is Active and Green in RWB. FTP is with in the Landscape.

Is some thing problem with Connection between Integration Engine and Adapter Engine.

In RWB Adaper Engine monitoring there are no messages .

Thanks,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Can you do the steps mentioned by krishna in this thread:

It seems there is some problem with the queues from the error message:

<SAP:Stack>XXXXXXX : XBTO1___0000 : An exception occurred that was not caught.</SAP:Stack>

So try this out and if you find anything as failed in smq1 or smq2 let the basis guys know about it.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suggest you to restart the J2EE server and then try if it works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have did the below changes

1) De-Register the queue in SXMB_ADM->Manage Queues->Queue name and Deregister it. Then go to SMQ2 and try to activate the Queue. if it is success then go to SXMB_ADM and Register the Queue again. Make sure that all queues are registered after this analysis.

I didn't find any entries in SMQ2 and SMQ1.

Where can we see queues are registered?

I have got the runtime errors in XI when posting IDoc from R/3

The exception 'CX_SLD_API_EXCEPTION' was raised, but it was not caught anywhere

along

the call hierarchy.

Since exceptions represent error situations and this error was not

adequately responded to, the running ABAP program

'CL_SLD_ACCESSOR===============CP' has to be

terminated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

> The exception 'CX_SLD_API_EXCEPTION' was raised, but it was not caught anywhere

> along

> the call hierarchy.

>

> Since exceptions represent error situations and this error was not

> adequately responded to, the running ABAP program

> 'CL_SLD_ACCESSOR===============CP' has to be

> terminated.

Go through this answered thread which discuss about same exception.. so follow the steps. I hope this will resolve your issue..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem is with SLDAPICUST, Basis deleted and recreated the Entry . Now able to see all entries in SXMB_MONI and able to post the message.

Thanks for all your help.

Kishore

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

for me the error looks SERVER problem,better to contact basis people.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick reply.

Can you please suggest where the exact problem is and what to ask Basis?