cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Origin of Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am having an issue regarding a pricing condition which is missing during sales order creation. I have checked the pricing procedure and found it with setting as Subtotal B, the pricing condition is a header condition, cond class A 9surcharge/dscnt) and Cond type A (percentage).

Please advise what could possibly be causing the error.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As already indicated to by Ankur, you have to manually maintain Header Condition into sales order header data : Condition tab.

As for Header Conditions, automatic pricing does not take header conditions into account; you can not create condition records for them in the standard system. Header conditions are entered manually in order processing.

Thanks & Regards,

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check is this condition is MANUAL CONDITION? where the condition Manual entrie = C or something else

and if not C then check whether the condition record is maintaiend or not

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Wish, Kai,

Thanks for the reply.

The condition type is set with Manual Entries = _ No Limitations, it does not have access sequence as well so there is no condtion record maintained. I have checked the analysis and I found that for this condition the message is Manual Condition. Does this mean the I need to enter the condition on the header manually?

Thanks in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it isa Header Condition & there is no such Access Seq with the Condition Type then enter the Condition Type manually to process the Sales Order.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please maintain the condition type manually in the sales order as it is header condition and no access sequence is assign to it. and your issue will be resolved.

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ALilas,

As mentioned by other guys go to header condition for the document and maintain hthis condition manually.

Just for infomration, Header condition will not be having any access seq.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can first click the analysis button in condition tab view. then you can check the access sequence to this condition type.

Hope it can help you to find the reason.