cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPKB70104 No queue calculation because of a missing maintenance certificat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SDNites,

I have recently installed ERP6,EHP1 on Linux with DB29.7 for our Sandbox env'.

I am trying to update the SAP patche level for ABAP and BASIS from release-701,level03,patch SAPKA/B70103 to SAPKA/B70106.

My current SPAM level is 7.01/39. When I am trying to calculate the queue after display/define, it thorws an error as follows..

"SAPKB70104 No queue calculation because of a missing maintenance certificate "

My question, as I am using the latest SPAM version..still do I need to have the maintanance certificate in place...?

Pls help me in this regard

Thanks in advance

Venu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tomas_black
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Venu,

the fact of running the last/next-to-last version of SPAM is not directly related to the error you're facing.

Besides note #1240265 that Karan Singh suggested, you can request a Maintenance Certificate manually through the SAP Support Portal.

https://websmp209.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700001504082008E

I hope this information helps.

Best regards,

Tomas Black

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu

The fact that you have installed your system recently i wil assume you havent installed a SAP License for your system. Apply for anew license from SAP service.sap.com/key. the maintenance certificate will be installed together with your license and you will not get that error again.

If you have already installed a license, please check if the new license is active and you might also need to check your system date, it might be in the past.

good luck

Regards

Partson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Pls. note that my issue has been resolved after applying the new SAP license

Thanks & Regards

Venu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member227600