Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good receipt inspection setting in QM

sandip_chatterjee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

1.Can any one tell me what are settings(master data & config) i need to do to generate inspection lot with type 04 during GR against process order?

2. In REM, how to activate QM inprocess lot and GR lot ?

Regards

Sandip

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For this you need to have:

1)QM active in material master.

2) 04 inspection type assigned to material in QM tab in material master.

3) Inspection plan for the material (QP01or CWBQM). Usage in Inspection plan should be 5(Goods receipt)and status as 4 Active.

You assign characterstics in inspection plan so that is a QM master data. Characterstics have to be made before you make an inspection plan.

Once you make above settings you will get an inspection lot( Note : QM module settings should be there in the system)

Regards

Ashish

sandip_chatterjee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashis,

I am facing one issue in "04" inspection lot. System not able to pick the task list ans sampling procedure.

Can u tell me what are the possible reasons for this issue?

Regards

sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

One reason could be the valid date from which the task list is valid. You may be making a task list that is valid from one date but the inspection lot made is in future.

The sampling procedure is assigned to inspection plan for each characterstic you are using in inspection plan. Please check your inspection plan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check usage by which you have created inspection plan ,usage should be 5 if you want assign task list for inspection lot creted through inspection type 04.

regards

SANIL