cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERM - Mass Role Import

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I notice in the load of roles on ERM all not roles are loaded. For example, my template "Role Info Template", contains 20 roles descriptions and ERM just were loaded 4. Template contains segmented roles, for example ZEC_XXX_01, ZEC_XXX_02, ZEC_XXX_03 (each role is associated to business process and different sub - business process) and so on. ERM just loaded ZEC_XXX_001 the others are ignored. I don´t know the reason!

Any ideas?, What´s the problem?

Thx in advance,

Santiago

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santiago,

Which version of AC you are working in.

Please also do confirm that the data you maintained in the template is correct in each row. I will suggest copy the row whose data is successfully uploaded in ERM and paste it in below rows and just do the necessarry changes to respective data like role name,description, businesss process etc.... for all the roles and upload it again, also try to do these activity in a new templet.

you can also check the sapnote 1252032 for your reference.

Thanks,

Satyabrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Santiago,

In addition to what Satyabrat has mentioned, also please check if all background jobs, including Transaction/Object/Field Value, Org Value, and Activity Value synchronizations, are complete before you go for the import.

Also, if your import has some derived roles, please make sure it's masters' are also in the file you are uploading or are already uploaded.

Regards,

Hersh.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/hersh13

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satyabrat,

I´m working in SAP GRC AC 5.3.

I confirmed all data in the templates, and all information it´s OK. Let me know your idea more in detali, please.

Regards,

Santiago.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me now your SP level also.

As per your above issue, when you are uploadng the template file it is only upload ing first row not the others, So I beleive there must be some error in the format of text below rows so if you copy the row that is uploading and paste the same for other entries by maintaining the necessaey entry manually then you may succeed. Then you can confirm that there is no error in the file. I suggest you also dont change the name of the template file if you are changing, and also check the logs if it is saying any thing after the upload of the roles.

Regards,

Satyabrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I´m working in SP 10 for DEV and SP 11 for PRD.

I´ll try your solution about it. However, in the first try of upload of roles, I didn´t change the name template, but all roles were not loaded.

Logs don´t say me nothing...

Thx.

Santiago.