cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic TO creation for stock transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I wish to carry out automatic TO creation for stock transfer documents (movement type 311).

I am unable to generate barch for subsequent run.

Please suggest the settings required,

Warm regards

ramSiva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please make necessary settings in OMKZ and OMKX.

In OMKX select the required movement type and in the Immediate TO creation field put "A" instead of blacnk.This will tirgger automatic TO creation in the back ground every time movemenet type 311 is triggered.

Also for automatic TO confirmation in tcide OMLX please make the necessary settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

I am looking for a scenario to mass transfer of mateirals from an non-wm storage loc to a wm storage loc.

With back ground creation of TO, i can limit to have an LSMW recording for MB1B. The rest WM transaction should trigger in back ground.

Is it possible?

warm regards

ramSiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is definately possible during data conversion this is how people actually do 561 for initial entry fo stock....but the problem is in the movement type setup in the back ground where all your material will be stocked and from there you have to do your put away if not you have to set up a putaway strategy for a next empty bin the back ground but it totally depends o nthe placement of material in the warehouse

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You don't have to use TOs, you can directly upload the stock into WM storage bins using IM-mvt 311 - you have to allow related fields in OMJJ and populate them with proper values.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/es/dc/1939516e36d1118b3f0060b03ca329/content.htm