Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adjust manually changed Object field as per org level values

0 Kudos

HI,

I have a role wherein a field maintained at org. level has been changes in object manually. hence it no more follows the the org. level values assigned.

The requirement is "this object should get adjusted for its field to have values as per the org. level values" As I remember there is a SAP standard report that when executed for this role, will correct the object and we will be able to again have it's field values aligned with org. level values.

I am not able to recollect or find the name of the report.

Need help!!

Thanks.

~ Pranali

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use program AGR_RESET_ORG_LEVELS

Regards,

Sanju

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use program AGR_RESET_ORG_LEVELS

Regards,

Sanju

Former Member
0 Kudos

That this option is available in any authorization which is not copied from a standard one is still a mystery to me...

I normally just check for them to see whether someone toasted the role and solve the root cause problem. Training is the hard way.

Solution: Delete the authorization and open the role again to maintain the org. level.

As this is in a development system generally, there are some pre-requisites though to be able to avoid it. Role admin is a very specialized task and everyone always wants more.

Sandbox systems are cool places to mix the two of them and let people be creative with prototypes etc. Development systems also have feelings and enemies...

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranali

You can delete that specifc auth object and either add it back manually or if the object is coming in the role through some transaction you may want to go back to the initial PFCG screen --> go to change mode --> authorizations tab --> Change authrization data(This will ensure that te object is added back to the role as a standard object) --> Maintain the values for other fields of the object and generate the role.

Thanks.

Anjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.