Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What setttings required to retransfer the PO in technically Incomplete docu

former_member433442
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are getting PO's into GTS from legacy system (It's not from ECC). These PO's are coming in the form of FTP and then getting uploaded into GTS.

We want to use the retransfer functionality ( left most tab in the technically incomplete document list). What settings need to be done to achieve this.

Now we are getting error message as "RFC Destination is not maintianed for logical RPPROD".

Regards,

Prabu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you are referring to Legal Control imports section for TID. If i understand, its a plugin issue. Seek help of ABAP and BASIS to code up additional requirement have the RFC up for the current Plugin which you use for GTS to connect through your legacy system.

But the question is why do you need to re-transfer the PO from GTS to Legacy in case of Tech Incompleteness. Looking at the logs and identifying the reason for being TID and then taking up suitable steps is what i would voice.

Make the changes in Legacy system in PO's to make it complete wrt GTS and then transfer it to GTS would be better option to consider. You need to understand the SOX compliance for transactional data(PO).

Answers (0)