cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send EWA solution manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'am for two days trying to solve this problem but I don't know what else to do.

I have two satelite systems where I configurated the SCCN:

settings/task specific - two rfc: SDCC_OSS and SM_SOLCLTXXX_BACK. These RFC's are OK and SM_SOLCLTXXX_BACK is the master.

I did maintain service definitions, delete old data and logs, refresh session and whwen I try to create a request data there is no SAP destination maintained.

Please help me

Thank´s

Aldina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I see if the sessions are refreshed?

The other points I checked already.

I have many systems and all the others are ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

> How can I see if the sessions are refreshed?

> The other points I checked already.

> I have many systems and all the others are ok

If the sessions are Refreshed correctly in the Satellite system you would see a task namely "EarlyWatch for Solution Manager".

This is the task responsible for the data collection and would be triggered at a certain date and time that the session is planned. All this data can be seen in the SDCCN of the satellite system.

I assume that you have performed the "Refresh Sessions" task in the Satellite system and not the Solution Manager system.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

EWA is scheduled in SOL too. But when I do this it stays shedulled in th satelite too. When this doesn't happen I try to create one manually to see what is happening.

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Hi Amit,

>

> EWA is scheduled in SOL too. But when I do this it stays shedulled in th satelite too. When this doesn't happen I try to create one manually to see what is happening.

Hi Aldina,

If the EWA sessions are visible in your Solution created in Solution Manager and are not replicated in the Satelite system a few points to check are:

- Is the Installation number on the satellite system and the installation number maintained in SMSY for the same system identical ?

- Is the Task "Maintenance Package" scheduled regularly on the SDCCN of the satellite system ?

- Can you execute a one time Task " Refresh Sessions" , point it to the BACK RFC and execute it to see if the sessions are

refreshed ? Are they refreshed ?

Check the PDF once and see if you have missed on any point for configuration as well.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Hi experts,

>

> I'am for two days trying to solve this problem but I don't know what else to do.

> I have two satelite systems where I configurated the SCCN:

> settings/task specific - two rfc: SDCC_OSS and SM_SOLCLTXXX_BACK. These RFC's are OK and SM_SOLCLTXXX_BACK is the master.

> I did maintain service definitions, delete old data and logs, refresh session and whwen I try to create a request data there is no SAP destination maintained.

>

> Please help me

> Thank´s

> Aldina

Dear Aldina,

Why are you creating a task of type "Request Data" if you are using Solution Manager to generate the EWA ?

This is not correct. Kindly take a look at the attached EWA activation guide and follow the steps. I am sure that the issue will be resolved.

Regards

Amit