cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with the T-Code HREIC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are implementing EIC and when I am accessing this T-Code.I am getting this error

The error occurred on the application server XYZ(Our Server name) and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was: Method: IF_HTTP_CLIENTSEND of program CL_HTTP_CLIENT================CP Method: CREATE_SESSION of program CL_SAM_BSP_SESSION_LAUNCHER===CP Method: START_WORKER_SESSION of program CL_ICWC_SESSION_REGISTRY======CP Method: ONCREATE of program CLO23UTXK1DHIM8WX0QZD2TBW2KZ9CP Method: %_ONCREATE of program CL_O23UTXK1DHIM8WX0QZD2TBW2KZ9CP Method: DO_INIT of program CL_BSP_PAGE===================CP Method: GET_PAGE_CONTEXT_CURRENT of program CL_BSP_CONTEXT================CP Method: ON_REQUEST_ENTER of program CL_BSP_RUNTIME================CP Method: ON_REQUEST of program CL_BSP_RUNTIME================CP Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSIONHANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_EXT_BSP===============CP

Kindly request your help on the same.

Thanks

Swati

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Swati

This is the XI/PI (Process Integration) forum. I don't think that your query is related to PI in any way, therefore this is the wrong forum for your query. Normally I would forward this query to the correct forum but I don't really understand what EIC is and what it is you are implementing. Please provide more details or open this thread in a more appropriate forum.

Regards

Mark Smyth

XI/PI Moderator

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Opened the thread in BSP Forum

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swati,

It seems this error would come if there is some configuration issues. The detailed explanation and the same error is given in this thread:

If this doesnot solve your issue then please try to post in this forums for faster response. As mark mentioned this is the wrong forum for this issue.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mark/Satish,

Thank You for your answers which helped me to post my thread in the correct forum.

Thanks

Swati