cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI document to Vendor account AND clearing account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

We have configured Travel Expenses with expense types that have the setting "To be reimbursed to employee" and "Paid by company".

The FI configuration now works perfectly for the expense types that need to be reimbursed to the employee. The FI document shows the correct amounts on the vendor account.

However, when we use the expense types with setting "Paid by company" the FI document is also posted to the vendor account.

We want to have those documents posted to a clearing account.

When I try to add this clearing account in the FI configuration (trx. PRT3) I will not be able to add a 2nd line with "General modification" 1RR. That one is already used for the determination of the vendor account.

Can anybody tell me how I can post expense type items to both vendor accounts and clearing accounts?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Jurriaan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Facing the same issue. How did you solve it? Can you please let me know the steps to do.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I'm having the same issue.

Travel Expense: Hotel (Paid by Company)

Wage Type = MJ61

Symbolic Account 1 = +10

Symbolic Account 2 = - 20 (defined the wage type as paid by company to a second symbolic account - clearing account and the indicator with out CO Receiver = "X")

HRT

110  - Expense G/L Account

120 - Clearing G/L Account

HRP

1RR = *KP  (Determine Vendor based on Personnel No..)

All employee reimbursable expense types are getting posted. However, for "Paid by Company" no entry is created in the Posting run (No accounting document)...When I run PRFI, it gives me the Trip with No Postable Amounts - Is this correct?

Please let me know the steps to resolve it.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check in V_T702N_K, whether your config is set up not to post paid receipts.
Use this config, if they should always be posted:

regards

Sven