cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP note 178824

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All Experts,

Any one has implemented SAP note 178824?

Because i have implemented the same but i am not able to see any tax code details ?

Kindly suggest me...

Regards,

SK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just implementing the note will not suffice. You have to maintain the routines and condition table as explained in this note. Have you gone through this explanation under "Implementation".

Nevertheless, I dont think every members in the forum will understand exactly what your issue is. So please briefly narrate the scenario so that it will be easy for the members to propose a suitable suggestion.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathy,

Thanks for the reply.. and i have maintained the routine in the access sequence as mentioned in the SAP note 178824.

Kindly find my requirement below:

I have a scenario which needs to be posted to the G/L account withholding tax amount through Rebate agreement.

We have already configured the Rebate commission business process. Monthly we will pay the commission to the Agent.

Especially for India we need to calculate the Withholding tax amount on the commission paid to the Agent.

We can able to capture the Commission amount through the credit memo. But the tax amount on the commission --we are trying to post it through the agreement ( Partial or Final rebate settlement credit memo )

This amount needs to be posted through the agreement in Credit memo.

This has to be posted through the agreement.

Then i found two OSS notes 178824 & 801839.

Will it solve my requirement?

I need your valuable inputs.. Kindlylet me know if you need some more information...

Regards,

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Its solved

Regards,

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SK,

I would like to know how it got resolved. Now there are asking me to implment the SAP Note 0000178824.

How to place the logic in the RV61A983, as it has to values.

Please help me on this ASAP. Urgnet

Thank you

Chakri