cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability Overview Screen -Receipts field and Issue field values

Former Member
0 Kudos

In sales order overview screen, when we select the item availability,we will be taken to Availability Overview Screen. We can see the material, plant, Base unit, Avail Check, Check rule, ATP. Receipts field and Issue field etc..

While saving the sales order i want to store the Receipts field and Issue field values in Z table. Since it is in structure we couldnu2019t find the table so if any one come across the same Pl help me with some relevant Tables, BAPI or FM.

Bala

Edited by: babubala on Jun 2, 2010 1:42 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

madlercm
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

The reason for which you can't find these data, but in a structure, is that it is dynamical calculated and not read from a table.

So, if you want you can do the same in your Z program, using one or both these BAPIs:

BAPI_MATERIAL_AVAILABILITY - here you receive the available quantity against your ATP checking logic, just the same as it is done in the order.

BAPI_MATERIAL_STOCK_REQ_LIST - this is more complex to handle, but eventually you should be able to get the receipts and issues.

Remember that both are highly dynamic, meaning that ran at different times gave different results!

Regards,

Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

Thanks for your input. I am getting the Receipt qty but i am not receiving the issues qty.

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

Please through some light.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bala

Edited by: babubala on Jun 3, 2010 9:23 AM