cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting document generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done VF01 and release the accounting document but when i try to open the Accounting document in VF02 or VF03 system is shows error The accounting document has not yet been created Message no. VF062

kindly guide me and explain the next step to create the Accounting document.

Thanks

Shital

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly use VF02 and try to click on Release icon.. Then system will issue the error if its not posted to accounting?

For your information For Proforma invoice system will not issue any acounting documents.

Kindly check if the Acct determibation procedure is assigned to your billing document type.

Regards,

SK

Edited by: Mastan Shaik on Jun 2, 2010 1:31 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mastan,

Thanks for the quick reply, i have tested in VF02 and release the document but when check accounting document its showing same message The accounting document has not yet been created Message no. VF062,

please guide me is any config missing or any step

Thanks

Shital

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer SAP Note 28958 - Link to follow-on documents is lost for the details

The cause can be:

In table T000 - that is in the allocation client <-> logical system - the logical system was changed from one value which was not initial to another value (field T000-LOGSYS). This is according to help NOT PERMITTED (compare Transaction SCC4, F1 on field 'logical system'.

Branching to the source document or the RW documents no longer functions for documents which were posted before this change was made, since all document headers have the logical system which was current when the posting was made. As a result, a reversal is not possible.

The solution as per SAP note

The logical systems (field AWSYS/LOGSYS) in the document headers of all participating applications must be converted.

As of Release 4.5A, the logical system is only copied to the document header BKPF if the sender document/operation has been created in a logical system that deviates from your own logical system (T000-LOGSYS). If you enter the FI document in your own logical system the entry in BKPF-AWSYS remains blank.

Also have look on following SAP notes:

Note 571073 - Billing documents with status 'C' but w/o accounting docs

Note 95317 - Analysis: Billing docs available/accounting docs missing

OR

You can try, what suggested in following link

http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-log-sd/message-no-vf062-1211668

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shital,

Can you please check in T code VFX3 and see the error details.

Regards,

SK

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check the settings in revenue acc.determination.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to OBZL . type your company code and make it active. Thanks.

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Check for

1. Which document type you are using, remmember for pro-forma invoice there will not be any accounting documents.

2. Pricing procedure, whether your pricing procedure is having any ACCOUNTING KEY, which is supposed to hit any G/L.

3. Also check in pricing procedure the which are all the condition types are statistical, if you have made the condition types which are supposed to hit G/L then they should not be marked as statistical.

Thanks

Rishi B

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Message no. VF062

In couple of cases, system will pop up this error message and I dont know in which scenario, you were facing this problem. For information, in down payment scenario, free of charge etc., this error message will be popped up.

If yours is down payment process, check note 130885. If yours is free of charge scenario, then check note 47487.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl. check following, go in vf02, double click on material then it will show you account assignment, select correct one & then save it,

again go in vf02 enter billing document number one green flag will come to right side click on the same it will show whether it is posted or not.

Hope this will work

Jyotsna

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You were just mentioning that u have done VF01 and when u try to save it are you getting the message "Saved" or Are you gettting any Accounting Determination Error? Please mention it.

If you get the message SAVED, then it indicates it is posted also.

If you get any error then it is not posted to FI [Accounting document not created].

Go to VF02 and check the determination and then release it to accounting.

Thank You

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyotsna,

i have tested in VF02 as per the your reply, but its smane error.

please guide me

Thanks

Shital

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sheetal,

Go to VF02 - Environment - Account determination analysis - Revenue accounts

Here u will find Account determination error,

No G/L account found in Account determination type KOFI

If you found this error maintain G/L account

or possibly account key missing or Tax code error.

hope this will resolve ur issue.

Thanks

Shri..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Shital,

There are several reasons why a billing document can not generate the posting to accounting.

Please use transaction VFX3 to list all the billing documents not posted to accounting.

From here you can see the area of the problem, like FI/CO inteface, Pricing,Export Data, etc.

From the oveview screen (first displyed) you can select each billing document, and them take the option to release to accounting. The system wll give you the message SEE LOG. Check the log, and in the long text you will see the reason why that specific billing document can not be posted. From the overview screen, select the billing document and go to Change

Billig Document.

I hope this help you.

Regards

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check after some time & observ.

If you get the same msg, release it to accounting manually

VF02->Billing document-> Release to Accounting.

thanks