cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new usage code for partial acceptance of material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sap gurus,

There is a requirement to create to new UD code for partial acceptance of material with material type (ROH & VERP). I had created new ud code 'P' (partial acceptance) which will have same characteristics of ud code 'A' ie accepted. This will function will be activated when a batch of material is partial approved and partial rejected. I would like to know what are changes i would require to do inorder to achieve this functionality. The reason behind the creation of new ud code is we are not able to bifurcate when we are doing MIRO when the material is partially approved and rejected.

with regards

Harish Ramachandran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check user exit in MIRO

LMR1M001 User exits in Logistics Invoice Verification

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Harish

You cannot do partial acceptance and rejection using a UD code. You can do any one of them.

If you want to bifurcate the quantity in MIRO , then you post the material as accepted partialy (Accepted ) and post the accepted material to unrestricted and reject material to block , return delivery etc

Along with this you will have do the enhancement in the BADI INVOICE_UPDATE to post invoice for only accepted Unrestricted materials

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You mentioned you have created the code "P. you then assign it to some code group in QS41 and release it. Assign to code group that you are using for UD (Eg, code group 01). Next goto QS51 and add this code P and code group to the selected set you are maintaining for UD. Maintain valuation code as accepted a, Q score and posting proposal UD.Save and now you can see the code P as UD code.

In case you need more clarification, please revert back.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

AS you mentioned in your reply i had the created the code group and selected sets for the usage decision code 'P". Yet i am not able to get answer to the question what changes i will have to do achieve this functionality and with the help of this functionality i will be able to resolve we are facing during MIRO.

with regards

Harish Ramachandran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yet i am not able to get answer to the question what changes i will have to do achieve this functionality and with the help of this functionality i will be able to resolve we are facing during MIRO.

I am not sure what exactly you want to know. Partially acceptance is a UD code, not any functionality. Its for your convenienec you will be using this UD code to differenciate between Accepted and Partially Accepted. In accepted, put material to unrestricted and for partially accepted, divide stock according to your demand. generally one part is moved to unrestricted and the other to block or kept in QI.