SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting the Sales Price Schema and Purchase Price Schema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Gurus,

In the IS Retail Pricing the Pricing Type carries Sales Price Schema and this PType is assigned to Orgn Levels.

Where is the connection bewteen Purchasing price Schema & Sales Price Schema made so that any purchase price change reflects in the Sales Price?

Which field is the connection chain between SP & PP schema?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member431874
Participant
0 Kudos

in Purchase Price Schema, net value must be flagged with subtotal S to ensure the field is transferred to condition EKNN in Sales Price Schema.

VT

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

former_member431874
Participant
0 Kudos

in Purchase Price Schema, net value must be flagged with subtotal S to ensure the field is transferred to condition EKNN in Sales Price Schema.

VT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi here I am trying to give answer based on my knowledge, if anything found false please correct me.

>There is no direct link between Sales pricing schemas and purchasing price schemas. but when you run VKP5 there is purchase & sales price determination sequences are plays major role to determine the sales price calculation.

>when you run VKP5 for pricing calulation, system searching for some of require condition type and records in background which are in pricing scemas.

>The sales price calculation for an article is principally based on a purchasing-side price.

>Like WWS001 (sales price schema has EKNN - its purchase price, derived from PB00 condtion type from purchase schema, (This purchasing side price is described as net purchasing price/net or simply as purchasing price)

>AUFS is markup should maintain condition record its add up with EKNN and give the retail price - VKP0.

>to know the fields for pricing type - refer 'Control per Sales Price Calculation Schema and List Field" and "Assignment of Condition Tables" under retail pricing in SPRO

Hope it helps

satish